Intermediate GIS Application Developer to support the AMS team
Our client is looking for a Intermediate GIS Application Developer to support the AMS team
Full-time on-site work at Head Office in Regina, SK.
· Collaborate with the Digital, Technology, and Security – Application Management and Support (AMS) team.
· Support the practical server administration which incorporate cloud services
· Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation.
· Transfer knowledge effectively within the team.
· Conduct and participate in code reviews.
· Mentor junior and intermediate resources.
· Identify and coordinate ongoing maintenance tasks, including application and database server upgrades.
· Act as a project team member in required technical roles, ensuring operational acceptance lead responsibilities for effective project transition to Operations.
· Collaborate with business stakeholders and other Digital, Technology, and Security team members on a day-to-day basis, addressing production support issues, changes, and enhancements to existing applications.
· 5+ years of development experience using ESRI ArcGIS Online, and ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise.
· 5+ years of development experience using C# .Net.
· 5+ years of experience integrating with Web APIs (JSON and XML).
· 5+ years of developing web applications using Angular, Node.js, HTML, CSS, and TypeScript.
· 5+ years of database scripting experience using SQL Server 2012 or higher.
· 5 years of experience using Git.
· Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure & PowerShell.
· Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services and Oracle SQL Developer.
· Visual Studio Team System, Test Tools, and Studio Code.
· Applications in Internet Information Services IIS 7 or greater.
· Integration experience with modern Web APIs (REST and SOAP).
· Database scripting experience using Oracle 10g or higher (Queries, Store Procedures, Data Modeling).
· Administrative and development experience in Cherwell CSM 10.4.3 or higher.
· Microsoft Azure DevOps (repos, pipelines, artifacts).
· load testing and performance tuning.
· Windows Server 2016 or higher.
· Active Directory Integrations.
· Recognized bachelor’s degree or technical diploma in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline.