Intermediate IT Financial Support Analyst to provide reporting and data analysis support
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 21, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 21, 2022
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 124941
Our enterprise client is seeking an Intermediate IT Financial Support Analyst to provide reporting and data analysis support. This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive health and extended benefits offered!
- 6+ years' Financial Support experience involving data analysis, reporting and troubleshooting
- Data analysis and data fix experience using T-SQL to fix data issues
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Write and debug PowerShell scripts for the automation of routine tasks (sending emails, moving files, etc.)
- Strong reporting experience using SSRS and SQL
- Strong MS Excel/VBA experience to create and maintain macros
- Knowledge/ Understanding of Power BI would be an asset
- Enhancing the efficiency, effectiveness, and usability of the accounting systems through troubleshooting, data analysis, scripting, and reporting.
- Create and amend invoice templates using vendor-supplied software.
- Create and modify SSRS and PowerBI reports, and provide support for existing reports.
- Oversee and monitor application integrations with the accounting system.
- Troubleshoot user issues with the accounting system (and related applications).
- Work with vendors and outside consultants to resolve issues and perform upgrades and maintenance.