Intermediate IT Service Manager (ITSM) to coordinate, triage, diagnose, recover and avoid outages within the DevOps teams - 48522
Our Financial Services Client is looking for an Intermediate IT Service Manager (ITSM) to coordinate, triage, diagnose, recover and avoid outages within the DevOps teams - 48522
Contract until Feb 16, 2024. Vancouver based (Hybrid: 2-3 days/wk in office)
- 6+ years of IT Service Management (ITSM) experience ideally within an enterprise environment
- Excellent knowledge of ITSM Tools (GSD or Service Now an asset), MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Confluence, and JIRA.
- Experience and knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Service Level Management principles and methodologies.
- Proven customer orientated partner/stakeholder interaction, including experience interacting with colleagues in all levels of the organization.
Nice to have:
- Experience managing a Risk and Controls portfolio and adherence to Regulatory requirements
- Deep understanding and Storytelling mindset to deliver an action orientated set of Management Information Reports.
- Provide leadership and govern the Problem Management process within the Region
- Provide leadership and innovation by specializing in Service Management processes.
- Review and understand information produced by other IT Service Management teams for incidents/outages (including Incident and Problem Management documentation), and use this to create ‘business friendly’ descriptions of the disruption that occurred.
- Provide monitoring of daily activities to ensure policy and standards are enforced by the team.
- Actively engage and drive continuous improvement objectives defined by the Canada Technology strategic objectives, Local and Global Service Management function.
- Build and support effective working relationships with all stakeholders to ensure effective engagement and participation in the day to day processes of service management, this typically includes CIOs, Business Managers, IT Managers, IT Service Owners, Problem Owners and Change Owners.
- Ensure root cause of service outages are investigated, understood and remediated to prevent recurrence.
- Identify, promote and implement thematic, strategic actions to improve Operational Resilience for all of the services owned and consumed by our regional business
- Analyze problem/root cause/change data to identify and address systemic/thematic issues and drive reduction in Incident Recovery time.