Intermediate Java Developer (J2EE, WebSphere, Oracle) to help team build Online web application modules and domain logic
Our valued Public Sector client requires an Intermediate Java Developer (J2EE, WebSphere, Oracle) to help team build Online web application modules and domain logic. The job will encompass working with a team of programmers responsible for the design, development, testing and maintenance of Online web application modules and domain logic in a J2EE, WebSphere and Oracle environments.
This will include extensive collaboration with fellow developers and business clients in an Agile Scrum environment. Requirements also include producing system documentation using departmental tools and repositories.
- Collaborate directly with developers and business clients
- Active Participant in an Agile Scrum environnement
- Successfully deliver incremental working software (sprints) every 2 weeks
- Analysis and recommendations through collaboration with fellow developers.
- Develop Unit Test for Modules
- Prepare System documentation
- Knowledge transfer with employees
- 5+ years developing Java web applications
- 2+ years of experience with APIs and multiple commercial integration systems
- Previous project experience with health information industry standards such as FIHR
- Working Agile/Scrum experience as a software developer
- Enhanced Reliability