Intermediate Network Administrator for installation, administration and support of Enterprise network systems (Cisco)
Our downtown oil and gas client is seeking an Intermediate Network Administrator for installation, administration and support of Enterprise network systems starting ASAP until September 30, 2024
Candidate must be willing to come into the downtown Calgary office 5 days/week.
- 6+ years Cisco Network Administration experience
- Previous experience in enterprise-level network troubleshooting, support, and maintenance (5000+staff company size)
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (Powershell, Python, etc)
- Experience with Cloud networking (either AWS or Azure)
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience and working knowledge with SD-WAN and software defined architecture
- CCNP certification
- Experience with network automation
- Experience using Remedy
- Oil and gas industry experience
Overview: deliver consistent and reliable network services to 10,000+ staff around the world. Assist in break/fix operations and continuous improvement initiatives. Provide technical support during critical outages or major network initiatives. Participate in managing the team’s incident queue.