Intermediate Network Analyst to travel to acute hospitals, assess site and deploy new VOIP handsets
Our Healthcare client is currently seeking a Intermediate Network Analyst to work onsite in acute hospital Communication rooms to deploy new VOIP handsets.
This is an initial 6 month contract, with 3x6 month extension periods.
- 3 years of experience with:
- voice network equipment implementation / planning
- site assessments
- low voltage cabling, racking and physical commissioning of voice and network equipment
- application of network standards and network issue problem-solving / troubleshooting.
- Onsite work to gather information required for VOIP phone deployment
- Onsite work to deploy new VOIP handsets
- Onsite work to troubleshoot analog and digital phones and Low voltage cabling in support of VoIP migration projects.
- Ability to work on cross-connects on BIX, 66 & 110 blocks, all 2 pair telecom and 4 pair network cabling.
- Diagnose and locate equipment faults, and adjust, replace or repair telecommunications equipment
- Inspect and test operation of telecommunications equipment
- Install, arrange, remove and maintain telephone equipment, wiring and associated hardware
- Racking networking equipment in Communications rooms
- Provide support and physical labor related to the work above
- Provide network implementation/production cutover services outside of normal business hours, as required.