Intermediate Network and Windows Administrator to assist daily projects in a windows and Linux server environment - Some Overnight Travel - Company Vehicle Provided - 030
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 22, 2022
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122136
Intermediate Network and Windows Server Administrator required to assist with daily operational tasks and projects involving networking (on prem and cloud based) in a Windows and Linux Server environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for documentation of any/all implemented changes made/done to the various systems, and aiding with the administration and support of Windows Servers.
- Provide daily operational support for Networking, Firewall and Windows Server systems.
- Assist with maintenance and operations in remote locations within BC (company vehicle provided).
- Document system changes and modifications made.
- Additional support of on-premise Windows and Azure Servers as required.
- 8 to 10 years Networking experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Windows Server administration.
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Azure administration.
- Expert knowledge of Cisco and Cisco Meraki network hardware.