Intermediate Network Specialist to implement, support and maintain legacy activities for a one year term in Mumbai, India
Our enterprise level international client is looking for an Intermediate (5+ years) Network Specialist to implement, support and maintain legacy activities for a one year term in Mumbai, India
- Currently located in India
- Eligible to travel to China
- 5+ years' experience as a Network Specialist handling network support in switching, routing, firewall technologies (Fortigate, Palo Alto) and network security principles
- Experience with Fortinet, Dell Servers, NetApp
- Experience designing and administration of SD-WAN components including a high availability VPN, specifically with SilverPeak
- Experience with WAN technologies including satellite, LTE/cellular.
- Experience with network segmentation and DMZ design
- Must be able to lift 10KG.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Aruba, Netgear, Azure networking, VSAT
- OT networking experience and security segmentation for OT networks
Job responsibilities include:
- Implement, support, and maintain the LAN and WAN network infrastructure and perimeter security devices with standard design templates and configurations.
- Implement the SD-WAN network configurations.
- Review existing network diagrams, technical documentation and associated system processes pertaining to the configuration of the entire network.
- Manage levels of operating systems, configurations, backups, and all associated documentation
- Ensure change management processes and procedures are followed closely.
- Assist in system infrastructure design and inventory management.
- Prepare and deliver training to the team.
- Attend meetings outside of normal work hours as needed.
- Attend vessels as needed.