Intermediate PCO to leverage data and create analysis that informs client's transition strategy
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 27, 2023
Job End Date: Aug 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 133165
Please note, this is hybrid role. The expectation is that the incumbent will work a minimum of 3 days in the office
- Knowledge of Capital Markets
- Leverage trade, loan, counterparty, contract, and other static data to create meaningful analysis that informs our transition strategy and satisfies regulatory or senior management data requests.
- Prepare presentation materials to communicate analysis and progress.
- Support the execution of project delivery tasks, such as data validation, testing, and documentation, under the guidance of Program Managers and Workstream Leads.
- Assist the Project Managers in their follow-up of outstanding deliverables, issues, risks, action items and notifying appropriate parties of any concerns, risks, or issues identified through support deliverable.
- Contribute to the development of project timelines, milestones, and resource allocation plans to ensure successful delivery of the transition program.