Intermediate Power BI Developer build data visualizations and dashboards using Tabular modelling in an Azure environment
Our client is seeking an Intermediate Power BI Developer build data visualizations and dashboards using Tabular modelling in an Azure environment
Calgary candidates preferred. Candidates can be 100% remote in Canada.
- 5+ years of Power BI Development skills in data visualizations building dashboards and reports
- Experience with Tabular Data Modelling within Power BI
- Experience with SQL databases and Azure
- Collecting and understanding business requirements in the BI context and designing data models to convert raw data to meaningful insights.
Nice to have's:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with large data sets
- ETL experience
- Oil and Gas experience
- Develop new Microsoft Power BI dashboards.
- Manage the end-to-end development cycle of Power BI reports from concept to deployment.
- Process and manage large quantities of data through SQL and other languages.
- Develop and update technical documentation for BI solutions.
- Provide operational support for Power BI.
- Understand and implement access controls to reports and data.
- Lead and attend feedback sessions to improve BI and Reporting.
- Develop Power BI tools
- Actively work with project team members, company departments, and stakeholders on requirements
- Build reports and visualizations to effectively communicate data driven insights to users for a variety of audiences
- Develop solutions and make recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.