Intermediate Procurement Analyst to manage full life-cycle procurement including negotiations, purchasing functions, and contract management
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 15, 2022
Job End Date: Aug 15, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122092
Our Energy client is looking for a Intermediate Procurement Analyst to manage full life-cycle procurement including negotiations, purchasing functions, and contract management
- 5+ years in a Procurement role, which includes negotiations, the purchasing/buying functionality, and contract management with-in a Supply Chain category (e.g., engineering, construction, IT, materials, etc.)
- Ability to execute company purchasing process for medium to high complexity materials and/or services assigned
- Experience working with Managed Service Provider contracts and liasing with internal stakeholders
- Experience in JDE (JD Edwards) SAP or Oracle
- Supply Chain or Project Management related certifications (e.g., SCMP, CPSM, Six Sigma, PMP, MCIPS) are considered an asset.
- Experience with-in utilities, midstream, and/or power industries would be an asset
- Owns the commercial relationship with suppliers that are issued contracts and POs through the SCM department in accordance with the Purchasing Policy and procedures.
- Focal point for all tactical SCM activities for the assigned business unit(s), provide procedural guidance
- Maintains audit ready records of all commercial documents and single point of contact with Suppliers
- Develop procurement strategies, project procurement plans, manage RFx events using SCM tools and templates to maximize value creation.