Intermediate Procurement Governance Analyst to develop and manage Global business policy, process and training documentation, and perform various reporting for our large Agriculture client
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Sep 19, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123068
Our large Agriculture client is looking for an Intermediate Procurement Governance Analyst to develop and manage Global business policy, process and training documentation, and perform various reporting.
- 5+ years experience in Supply Chain/Procurement Governance. This would include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and enforcing business process policies, procedures, standards
- Training documentation in partnership with the respective business owners and in compliance with the change management procedures.
- Conduct analysis of compliance to business policies
- Provide analysis and documentation to support audits on certain business key controls and processes, including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and supplier contract compliance.
- Strong policy, technical and documentation writing skills.
- Experience in process-mapping (Visio) and data review/reporting (Excel, PowerBi)
- Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, and/or Ariba.