Intermediate Product Manager to develop and maintain technical roadmaps and COTS applications for business groups
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 05, 2023
Job End Date: Jun 05, 2023
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 129485
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our airline client is seeking an Intermediate Product Manager to develop and maintain technical roadmaps and COTS applications for business groups.
- 5+ years Product/Project Manager experience developing technical roadmaps maintaining
- Experience developing and maintaining COTS applications
- Experience maintaining Web and Mobile, Financial, Human Resource, or Airport Systems
- Experience utilizing Change Management frameworks
- Experience developing user training documents, Policy and Procedures Manuals for core applications
- Postgraduate University degree with a focus in business or technology; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Airline experience
- This role will plan and leverage resources to drive operational and commercial business decisions that reduce costs and increase revenues earned (CASM/RASM)
- Provides strategic direction for projects within the business by maintaining a technical product roadmap
- Ensure all IT solutions are integrated and compatible with current systems
- Review processes and procedures regularly to ensure continuous improvements to meet the changing needs of different business groups
- Oversee the technical configurations that meet the needs of the business, including but not limited to user roles, delay codes, messaging setup/addition, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of employee responsibilities regarding safety and actively participate in the company’s Safety Management System (SMS) program
- Initiate the creation and implementation of corrective actions plans because of Event/Hazard Reports, Preventative/Corrective Action Request (PCAR) or audit findings