Intermediate Project Coordinator to support a Project Manager for scheduling/ reviews of IT/IS projects plans and data reporting
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 15, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122157
Our downtown Calgary Oil & Gas client is seeking an Intermediate Project Coordinator to support a Project Manager for scheduling/ reviews of IT/IS projects plans and data reporting. This is an initial 5-month contract (or, contract to the end of the year) with a strong possibility of extension.
- 4+ years' Project Coordination experience supporting IT/IS Projects
- Experience supporting external vendors, stakeholders, implementation partners, or managed service providers
- Experience with MS Project and/or Power BI
- Research, document and maintain core project data
- Assist the Project Manager with project reporting and documentation requirements
- Plan and coordinate project activities for timely completions.
- Collaborate with IS technical resources and IS SME’s to assign appropriate activities, negotiate schedules and complete documentation
- Manage IS Change Management and data tracking requirements for the project
- Act as the point of contact and communicate to appropriate work stream participants
- Attend and/or lead project meetings and follow-up with outstanding tasks.
- Work with Project Manager and IS Communications regarding any business wide impact activities