Intermediate Project Engineer (P.Eng) to support a Pumped Storage Hydro Project in Toronto-(Secret Clearance Required) - 6271
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 02, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 29, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 121798
Our client is seeking a Intermediate Project Engineer to support a Pumped Storage Hydro Project in Toronto-(Secret Clearance Required) - 6271.
- 5+ years experience working as a Project Engineer relevant planning, field, and front-end and detailed design experience in power generation and transmission, and/or hydroelectric/storage projects
- University degree in Engineering, and P. Eng. license with Professional Engineers of Ontario or an equivalent governing body in Canada;
- Lead the planning and definition of a high value pumped storage project, with the support of tier 1 engineering and project management consulting companies through the Front-End Engineering Design stages
- Contribute to investment valuations, cost estimates, decision summaries, risk analyses and conceptual plans, and preliminary and detailed design work.
- Coordinate with other workstreams to develop and execute project scope, budget, execution plan, schedule, resource requirements, permit applications, commissioning plan, pre-start safety review, documentation, drawing modifications, close-out of punch list items, and training where appropriate.
- Contribute to and manage project execution plans to encompass schedules, budgets, resource requirements, permits and regulatory requirements.