Intermediate Project Manager needed to upgrade a custom Java Application with public sector client with excellent leadership and communication skills
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Feb 06, 2023
Job End Date: Aug 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 126350
Our public sector client is looking for a Project Manager to oversee a custom JAVA applications upgrade project and other projects as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of successfully managing IT projects
- Experience with implementing solutions which involve personal information.
- Familiarity with JAVA development
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience in creating project plans, risk assessments, contingency planning, tracking and management of project progress, tracking issues, and managing resources
- Ideal candidate have public sector experience
- Manage the day-to-day activities on the project.
- Plan, execute, control and close out project against defined scope and schedule.
- Manage relationships and lead team of internal and external resources (including implementation vendors).
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Manage project issues and escalate to senior management where necessary.
- Create and manage project documentation including project plan, project charter, risk registry, etc.