Intermediate Project Manager to implement a cashflow forecasting SaaS solution project
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 11, 2022
Job End Date: Jan 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120503
Our government client is looking for an Intermediate Project Manager to manage the implementation of a cashflow forecasting SaaS
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- Minimum 3 years of successfully managing IT projects.
- A recognized degree or certificate in Business Administration, Computer Science or MIS.
- Experience in creating project plans, risk assessments, contingency planning, tracking and management of project progress, tracking issues, and managing resources.
- Create and manage project documentation including project plan, project charter, risk registry, etc.
- Must have an adaptable project management style to overcome unexpected challenges during the project.
- Must be able to manage conflicts amongst the team and maintain a harmonious work environment.
- Experience with implementing solutions within the Finance domain, ideally in the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting space.
- Experience working for public or non-profit agencies is an asset.