Intermediate Project Manager with experience managing concurrent projects valued at $1.5M per annum to work on industrial control initiatives.
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 21, 2023
Job End Date: Aug 21, 2023
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 132000
Our client is seeking an Intermediate Project Manager with experience managing concurrent projects valued at $1.5M per annum to work on Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) initiatives.
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager working on multiple concurrent projects of $50-100k + within the oil and gas industry
- Experience upgrading existing products in the Managed Pressure Drilling area (Rotating Control Devices, Hydraulic Clamps)
- Experience doing Research and Development
- Develop project scope, budgets and timelines, and project status reports.
- Manage projects to strategies, budgets, and timelines.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams including personnel in Quality Assurance, Marketing, Purchasing, Operations, and Finance on new product development and to resolve product technical issues.
- Participate in the selection of providers and manufacturers for specific project needs.
- Lead collaboration on technical projects and technical product development.
- Coordinate plant trials and new product start-ups.
- Work with Operations to perform field trials and troubleshoot technical issues during pilot plant runs.