Intermediate Project Scheduler supporting a portfolio of new/existing Capital Projects using SAP and Primavera P6 on Site (14/14) in Alberta and BC.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 28, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125300
Our Oil and Gas client is looking for an Intermediate Project Scheduler supporting a portfolio of new/existing Capital Projects using SAP and Primavera P6 on Site in Alberta and BC.
- 5+ years Project Controls, specifically Scheduling experience
- 5+ years of Site/Field experience (Industrial, Plants, Oil and Gas)
- Experience with Integrated Planning, Progress Tracking, and Change Management
- Experience executing delivery of a large portfolio of Capital Projects (Engineering Design, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance Projects, roughly 10-20 at a time)
- Advanced experience using SAP and Primavera P6
- Cost experience is not essential, but an asset
- 14 days on, 14 days off (Non-negotiable)
- Flights/Transportation/Camp Accommodations provided (Both to Fort McMurray or Fort St Johns)