Intermediate QA Analyst to perform manual, integration and regression testing for Mobile and Web-based Applications.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 3
Start Date: Sep 26, 2022
Job End Date: Aug 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: $ 38
Job ID: 123170
Our Private Sector client needs an Intermediate QA Analyst to support various Mobile and Web-based Applications.
Nice to have:
- Develop, validate, and manage test cases and test scripts
- Execute quality control (manual) tests at the systems level, ranging over sanity, fully functional coverage, integration, and regression
- Document discovered problems; perform analysis to assist with determination of a defect or bug; work as required with other teams on analysis efforts; and perform re-test of solved and fixed problems.
- Report status & progress of testing activity including regular review of problems / defects; escalate issues or situations affecting quality, progress, or schedule
- Ensure commitments to external/internal customers are met in a timely manner
- Solicit feedback to improve work products, testing services, test coverage, and effectiveness of testing
- Strong English communications skills
- Able to work 2 days a week on client site - Montreal (Nuns Island) or GTA (Mississauga)
Nice to have:
- Quality Assurance experience in the digital space (Native Applications, or Web Applications)
- Working in the Telecommuncation industry is an asset
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
- Experience with TFS and JIRA
- Ideally worked in an Agile environment