Intermediate QA Automation Developer to support a large Mobile Application IT Projects.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 4
Start Date: Aug 08, 2022
Job End Date: Jul 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122089
Our Private Sector client is in need of an Intermediate QA Automation Developer to support a large Mobile Application IT Projects.
- Design and develop Test Automation Scripts using Selenium Web Driver or other in-house tools
- Create and execute scripts on mobile and web platforms
- Assist in the Quality Assurance of native Mobile applications both on testing and development.
- Execute test cases focused on brand, content, cosmetic, and functional requirements
- Administer integration and maintenance of automation testing and tools
- Drive quality activities including day-to-day deliverables and testing operations
- 3 years of experience with Java.
- 3 years of experience with Selenium and Appium
- 3 years of experience automation deliveries and maintaining an automation suite.
- 3 years of experience working directly with clients and customers with automated testing frameworks and providing recommendations to improve performance.
- 3 years hands-on working experience in Mobile Automation.
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Automation ( iOS , Android) using Appium.
- Strong knowledge on the Native Mobile App.
- Strong knowlede in mobile automation Framework setup , TestNG, Page object model, BDD etc.
- Test management tools: Jira, TFS.
Nice to Haves: