Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst to assist with cloud-based (Azure) and mobile application testing for our client's construction management software
Our client is seeking a Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst to assist with cloud-based and mobile application testing for their construction management software
Calgary-based client. Calgary candidates preferred, but open to 100% remote candidates in Canada.
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Analyst with experience in Web and Mobile application Testing in an Agile environment.
- Experience creating and executing test cases, scenarios, and procedures for web and mobile applications
- Experience with System Integration Testing, UAT, Testing activities will include Smoke Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing.
- Knowledge of JIRA defect tracking, system flow definition, maintenance, and system implementation
- Experience with Automation test tools
Nice to haves:
- Experience in building automated test scripts
- Exposure to any of the following industries: Construction, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Mining
- Exposure to any of the following disciplines: Accounting, Project Management, Project Controls, Procurement, Construction Management, Document Controls
As the successful candidate you will work collaboratively with a project management and technical team to help design and maintain the quality of our Azure cloud-based and mobile applications by ensuring user requirements have been tested, and defects have been recognized and resolved. Our client's platform is a multiuser, collaborative solution that brings together powerful tools for planning, management, purchasing, cost tracking, financial controls and reporting. Customers experience intense visibility and control of their projects through an easy-to-use cloud-based platform.