Intermediate React developer with experience with Node.JS to develop a new digital screen application used by store associates - 26379
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 15, 2023
Job End Date: Jan 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130327
Our national retail client is looking for an Intermediate React developer with experience with Node.JS to develop a new digital screen application used by store associates - 26379
Location: Mississauga (on site 2 days a week)
Duration 7 months to start
Project Name: Associate boards and Omni boards
Project Description: Digitalization of backroom boards and improving associate experience.
- This project is to replace the physical boards with digital screens in stores backroom. These digital boards gives information to the associates. It’s managed by BrightSign media player and Zynchro. What we have achieved so far: information from HO to the store (like events, double discount days, spark updates) Workplace feeds, weather, Sports (in dev), deployed 202 TV’s including 20 TV’s in the HO.
- 3-5 years React development
- 3-5 years Node.JS ORMs (Object Relational Mapping) to connect to SQL
- 3-5 years experience with Backend for Frontend (BFF) frameworks like Express, NestJS, or Apollo GraphQL.
- Familiarity with Azure and GCP (Google Cloud Platform) services such as BigQuery and storage buckets.