Intermediate Regulatory Reporting Manager to develop and maintain the procedures and processes for inputting and validating data in regulatory filings - 48243
Our Financial Client is looking for an Intermediate Regulatory Reporting Manager to develop and maintain the procedures and processes for inputting and validating data in regulatory filings - 48243
Initial Contract until Jan 31, 2024, Hybrid - Burnaby (2-3 days/wk)
- Accounting degree, Bachelor’s degree or other qualifications relevant to the industry. (MBA, CA, CWA, CS, Canadian CPA, CFA, CGA)
- 3+ years of experience as a Financial Reporting/Regulatory Reporting Analyst/Manager within Financial Institution including Banking
- Knowledge of Regulatory and/or Risk backgrounds
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating balance sheet and how banking and financial products and how they impact regulatory reporting and more generically the banking business, Macros etc)
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Ability to communicate complex ideas (e.g. relating to transactions/adoption of policies) in a simple manner to a global audience
Nice to Have:
- Detailed knowledge of Basel reporting, Access, Qlik Sense, FTP framework, Essbase
- Someone who is able to manage significant amounts of data
- Financial reporting and/or financial analysis experience
- This resource will provide support for all finance related projects related to Regulatory Reporting, which will include close co-ordination with Credit Risk Management, Business, IT and Operations.
- This position is responsible for regulatory reporting to local regulators, developing and maintaining the procedures and processes for inputting and validating data in regulatory filings.
- The role will have functional reporting line into the Regulatory Reporting Lead for Canada as well as a local entity manager. The role will be required to support key stakeholders based in Canada and collaborate with team members based in India.