Intermediate Secret cleared .Net developer (5+yrs) to design and develop micro services to enable digital regulatory capabilities
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: May 17, 2023
Job End Date: Feb 08, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 130124
Our Public sector client requires the services of an Intermediate Reliability cleared .Net (5+yrs) to design and develop micro services to enable digital regulatory capabilities
- Translate provided specifications into coded deliverables.
- Develop code and follow security practices within provided tools and environment.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data and testing at the unit level.
- Develop or enhance artifacts required for deployment.
- Work with quality assurance testing staff for both testing and resolving bugs.
- Production ready micro/event services software with notes from specification.
- Minimum Viable Product ready micro/event services software from specifications.
- Development documentation as defined by a software domain architect.
- Resolution of software bugs as determined by a software tester.
- Developer unit test and unit test reports.
- Reliability clearance
- 5+ years using C#
- 5+ years with PaaS
- 2+ years with Microservices
- Experience with event driven Microservices
- 6+ months with Graph QL
- 1+ years with Azure Devops
Software Development .Net developer 5 - 10 years