Intermediate Site Production Specialist to implement content changes for a telecom client
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 03, 2022
Job End Date: Apr 07, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123295
- Website content implementation experience.
- Experience working with responsive frameworks
- XML, CSS, CSS3, HTML 5 – 3 years
- Content Management Systems (CMS) experience – 3 yrs.
- Execute content changes to the client site including modifying text, adding links, updating images and banners, developing new pages, maintaining product and services listed in an online catalogue
- Perform quality assurance testing on web pages, ensuring information is accurate and that the customer’s task can be completed as required.
- Photo and graphic management, including archiving.
- Do rudimentary Web graphic modifications such as re-sizing images.
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities
- Technical skills background with .NET, J2EE-related technologies
- CMS experience with Teamsite or Sharepoint
- General knowledge of graphics software such as Photoshop
- Knowledge web editing software (e.g. Dreamweaver)
- Familiarity with mobile design and general usability standards