Intermediate Systems Analyst - Security - to assist in the design and implementation of effective Security and Access solutions
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 30, 2023
Job End Date: Jan 30, 2023
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 126752
Location: Vancouver, Victoria
The Intermediate System Analyst, Security will work closely with end users, analysts, technical leads, managers, integration service providers, and developers toward the design and implementation of effective Security and Access solutions using current industry tools and best practices
- Minimum 5 years of Systems Analysis
- Experience with Security and Access design and delivery
- Knowledge of Workday Security
- Experience with data analysis and modeling, relevant development tools, specific application, and system architecture.
- Knowledge and robust practical expertise with delivery of large-scale security and access deliverables, including specification, engagement with multiple teams and integration partners, vendor/service provider
- management, operationalizing and sustaining security and access services.
- Experience leading the definition of requirements, evaluation, and deployment of software products for Security and Access as well as IAM services
- Experience in writing SQL Queries and data analysis.
- Researches and evaluates vendor supplied applications, develops recommendations, and implements accordingly.
- Analyzes and reviews existing or proposed system features and integration, security requirements with clients, business analysts, and team members.
- Manages access to production and non-production environments.
- Plans and performs global configuration changes or module deployments for enterprise or complex applications.
- Manages small to medium sized projects and related budgets.
- Provides technical expertise, training, and consultation to other staff.
- Develops or modifies software code to meet specifications or facilitate integration.
- Conducts testing of new or customized application modules to ensure application meets specifications.
- Develops application documentation requirements for functions, modifications, backups and operating procedures. Provides ongoing maintenance and operational support for applications.
- Supports application lifecycle and applies and follows appropriate change management methodologies and best practices