Intermediate Technical Asset Analyst to configuring, imaging, and deploying laptops or desktops for a Financial client
Our client is looking for a Intermediate Technical Asset Analyst to configuring, imaging, and deploying laptops or desktops for a Financial client.
In the role of Team Member Tech Asset Analyst, your responsibilities include configuring, imaging, and deploying laptops or desktops to meet the company's standards and requirements. You play a vital role in fulfilling device requests, ensuring our Team Members have reliable and efficient computing devices for their tasks. Your focus is on delivering exceptional support and service experiences while managing hardware and peripheral requests.
- 3+ years of experience supporting technical Assets, laptops, desktops.
- Knowledge of Asset Management
- Strong knowledge of operating systems, including Windows, MacOS
- Familiarity with imaging software and deployment tools (SCCM, Workspace One UEM, etc.)
- ITIL V4 Foundations
Nice to Have's:
- Post secondary education in IT Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Technical certifications or relevant coursework in IT-related fields
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- IT Service Management - Using a set of policies, processes and procedures for managing the implementation, improvement, and support of end user oriented IT services
- Business Analysis - Researches and analyzes improvement opportunities, conducts analysis, prepares recommendations, and facilitates efficiency enhancements