Intermediate Techno-functional ServiceNow consultant to support the implementation and sustainment of ServiceNow for IT Service Management.
Our municipal client is hiring an Intermediate Techno Functional ServiceNow Consultant (5+ years) to support the implementation and sustainment of ServiceNow for IT Service Management.
1 year contract, Hybrid, 70 hours Bi-weekly
- 5+ years experience with configuration/development of ServiceNow ITSM platform
- Experience delivering 3-5 ServiceNow implementation projects
- ServiceNow Certification
- Experience with incident management, change/request management, knowledge management, asset management (basic) and employee center portal modules
- Agile methodology experience
Nice to have:
- Public Sector Experience
- User interface design experience
- Facilitate business process changes, document these changes, and clearly articulate the impact of these changes to the business and system
- Perform configuration/development changes in ServiceNow
- Identify opportunities and solutions for potential business process problems
- Produce weekly status reports, broken down into daily number of hours worked and by tasks, using the time tracking system. The reports must include reporting on work accomplished during the period and work planned for the next period.
- Communicate assignment status in a timely and clear fashion to the appropriate member of the Senior Management of the IT Department and other management, staff and other contractors or consultants involved in related IT assignments, as appropriate to the specific assignment.
- Provide weekly updates on deliverables and impact of proposed changes to timelines.
- Provide formal documentation, in accordance with the PMO methodologies and documentation standards.
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to staff on system set up, configuration and support requirements