Intermediate Test Coordinator to work with stakeholders across multiple streams of business to create test plans and execute test cases on a large enterprise project
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Feb 01, 2023
Job End Date: Jun 23, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 126846
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our client seeking an Intermediate Test Coordinator to work with stakeholders across multiple streams of business to create test plans and execute test cases on a large enterprise project.
- 5+ years' experience as a Test Coordinator/Test Lead work with stakeholders to map out end to end test scenarios across multiple products and systems for an enterprise program
- Develop reusable patterns or processes for test plans and establishing test cases
- Skilled Root Cause Analysis
- Design, write and execute test cases and test plans to support the quality assurance activities throughout the software lifecycle.
- Manage and coordinate day to day testing activities at the project team level
- Coordinate applications setup of test environments and test data management
- Lead the software defect review meetings to provide prioritization and severity assessments of the defects to the business and IT teams
- Manage the defect management process with the project team to tracks defect repair progress
- Ability to analyze and correlate test scenarios from various systems to create comprehensive End to End test plans.
- 2+ years of integration testing experience
- Both Manual and Automation testing experience
- Certification in one of the following disciplines:
- ASQ CSTE - Certified Software Tester
- CSQE - Certified Software Quality Engineer
- ISTQB Advanced - International Software Tester Qualifications Board