Intermediate Trainer to coordinate training activities related to technical, safety, emergency response and environmental competencies within the Oil and Gas Industry.- Onsite Fort McMurray- ENBJP00020720
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Dec 12, 2022
Job End Date: Jun 30, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125515
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Trainer to coordinate training activities related to technical, safety, emergency response and environmental competencies within the Oil and Gas Industry.- Onsite Fort McMurray- ENBJP00020720
- Related university degree and 4+ years experience, or 8+ years of directly related field
- Certificate in Adult or Continuing Education, other Professional Certifications
- Experience with the administration and use of learning management systems
- Knowledge and experience in the coordination of management of change activities related to training programs
- Knowledgeable in Oil/Gas or Pipeline operations
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of the plan, do, check, act process as it relates to management systems
- Experience as a classroom facilitator
- Train the Trainer experience or qualification
- Knowledgeable in oil/gas pipeline operations
- Develop and execute an annual training plan which includes the management of a regional training budget and the scheduling/coordination of internal and external training for the region as appropriate.
- Ensure current, accurate and complete training and qualification records for learners are maintained in the appropriate learning management system and that supporting evidence is stored as required.
- Provide oversight for the evaluation and assessment activities conducted by Field Assessors to: Reduce assessment bias; Improve standards; Evaluate program effectiveness; and Provide proof of competence and proficiency for all Field Operations staff performing safety critical and process safety tasks.