Intermediate Trainer to deliver training for GE APM (Meridium) focusing on Essentials, Strategy, Health, and Reliability Analytics modules
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Dec 05, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125334
Our oil and gas client is seeking an Intermediate Trainer to deliver training for GE APM (Meridium) focusing on Essentials, Strategy, Health, and Reliability Analytics modules
- 5+ years of reliability engineering experience involving hands-on training delivery for technical and skilled personnel
- Experience delivering training programs for engineers and technicians for Oil, petroleum processing, chemical processing, and/or mining industries.
- Experience in GE APM and/or Meridium asset performance management software, or similar
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for technically-minded audiences.
- Experience working with software engineers and designers to develop training for technical software applications.
- Ability to participate in software engineering tasks including design, content development, and visual content capture for technical document content build.
- Applied knowledge of equipment reliability methodologies, calculations, analysis, and industry standard practices.
- Experience with Madcap Flare