Intermediate Training Content Developer to create highly visual ORACLE Fusion Cloud HCM and Finance material
Our client that is delivering a scope for a government client is seeking an Intermediate Training Content Developer to create highly visual ORACLE Fusion Cloud HCM and Finance material for a 2+ year contract.
- Knowledge of and previous ORACLE Fusion Cloud HCM and/or Finance experience (ideally recent)
- 3+ years experience developing training content/materials that involve a high degree of graphical and visual awareness (ie. Diagrams)
- Inuit status / Native Inuktitut speaker - or a deep motivation to learn about Northern Canadian culture
- Experience with Change management – PROSCI certification is a bonus
- Experience mentoring junior team members
- Experience with any of the following tools: Articulate Rise 360, Vyond, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, iMovie
Project: join a team of 25 to implement ORACLE Fusion Cloud HCM and Finance modules (30+!) starting off with core. They are currently about 6 months into the project and this first phase will be training ~10K Employees across 25 locations – some very remote.
Location: Must come to Calgary downtown in office Tues/Wed/Thurs. Mon/Fri remote from home. Max of 1/trip/quarter to Iqaluit for cutover. Expenses will be paid for.
Note: They are open to candidates that are only seeking permanent roles and even candidates that are quite senior.