Intermediate Training Specialist to plan, develop, and facilitate or deliver end user training on improved processes and supporting suite of solutions or technologies
S.i Systems client is looking for an Intermediate Training Specialist to plan, develop, and facilitate or deliver end user training on improved processes and supporting suite of solutions or technologies
This is a permanent temporary role running till March 31, 2026. Hybrid working model: 2 days/week on-site.
- 5+ years as a Training Specialist or Instructional Designer with combined experience in developing training materials and delivering training to business end users.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Bachelor’s degree in commerce, HR, technology, communications, organizational management, or related field; Master’s degree would be considered an asset
- Experience in writing effective technical documentation
- Experience with adoption of new technology or change.
Nice to Have:
- Higher-education or public sector experience
- Plan and implement training modules and programs to ensure successful adoption of improved processes and supporting suite of solutions or technologies, by end users.
- Develop end user training by analysing training needs assessment, project requirements, target audience, and learner environment to develop and facilitate appropriate onsite and online instructional course outlines and learning objectives.
- Identify training needs and training gaps as per project requirements and/or knowledge audits and assessments to identify knowledge gaps within the College that require training.
- Develop and oversee production of course materials, training storyboards, templates, job aids, webinars.
- Leverage and build training in multiple formats including eModules, Webinars, Instructor Led, Job Aids, Social Learning and Peer Training.
- Prepare and manage training delivery platform (e.g., Brightspace, SharePoint).
- Promote the use of available learning systems and any other future learning system, including recommending and managing new learning systems
- Ensure smooth user experience by ensuring help text is clear and comprehensive.
- Collaborate with operational leads and SMEs to develop and validate course contents.
- Work with operational leads and key stakeholders to develop a training schedule, and new training strategies (e.g., Train the trainer, in person, online libraries etc.).
- Deliver training to the applicable audience (teams and/or employees), using an array of respective coaching and training techniques.
- Ensure successful execution of training programs and ongoing maintenance to keep content current throughout the life cycle of the project or technology.
- Research, develop and deliver training frameworks and tools.