Intermediate Transition Project Manager to support enterprise level transition initiatives
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Transition Project Manager (8 years) to work with the Managed Services group, for the solutions delivery team supporting enterprise level transition initiatives at a Project Management level.
The Transition Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate the Project Management function in support of the project team's activities. They will be responsible for the development and execution of the overall strategic agenda and prioritization of deliverables of the transition program required by the client. Additionally they will provide project oversight and discipline to the execution and management of the projects within the scope of the transition project. This will include oversight management and implementation activities for interrelated projects from project initiation through operational stages to project(s) closure.
- Planning and managing the overall project including its team members, processes, partners and internal/external stakeholders.
- Providing project oversight and coordination for successful delivery of projects.
- Managing delivery objectives (desired value outcomes, financial and deliverable objectives) for all projects and coordinating cross project dependencies.
- Meeting financial objectives on the projects (managing margin, resource costs, overseeing invoicing, etc.)
- Interacting and managing the client for successful project(s) delivery.
- Managing weekly/monthly status reports for the project(s) and overall project performance dashboard.
- Ensuring that both client and Fujitsu team (including partners) technical standards, mandatory processes and guidelines are followed.
- Assisting delivery team members in developing and executing project plans for small to medium-sized initiatives as required.
- Providing governance for quality assurance processes and ensuring quality control and quality assurance processes are followed
- Experience as a Transition Manager (5+ years)
- Expertise in Cloud Systems implementation/integration, Data Center Management, Solutions Delivery, and IT Service Management
- Experience with end-to-end IT operations, client interaction and management activities at all levels, project efficiency and delivery value attainment.
*Candidate should be based out of Canada, with the capability to travel to customer sites in USA for short periods if requires