IT Manager for the continuous improvement of IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity, and Operational Management
Our client is seeking an IT Manager for the continuous improvement of IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity, and Operational Management.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity with a competitive salary and extended health and wellness benefits offered! The successful client will follow a hybrid in-office working model (2-3 days in office/week) in the greater area of Calgary, AB!
- 10+ years' overall Infrastructure (Systems) support experience
- 1-2 years' experience Leading, Mentoring, or Guiding teams/team members (including Budget Management, Reporting Capabilities, and the ability to communicate/deliver to senior management)
- 6+ years' Microsoft & Windows environment experience (M365/O365, MS Intune)
- Experience incorporating cybersecurity principles and processes into networks, servers, systems, and on-premises and cloud infrastructure (Azure Security, MS Defender)
- Bachelor’s degree, continued education, and/or higher certification in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- AZ 900 or AZ 500 certifications
- Cybersecurity certifications/credentials: CISSP, CISM
- Credentials within management, including but not limited to: PMP, Master’s in Business, etc.
- Experience/understanding of the energy sector, specifically environmental and land services
- Provide 60% hands-on infrastructure support and 40% leadership/management in the role
- Provide cybersecurity and security administration in the role using Azure Security and MS Defender for cloud
- Design, develop, upgrade, and implement business continuity plans, network/server and related infrastructure troubleshooting, and provide solutions for other critical IT services (Azure Cloud, SharePoint, Office 365, DevOps, etc.)
- Solutioning, reviewing and learning about new technology and best practices to improve company efficiency
- Participate in strategy and design of technology roadmap
- Plan and implement any required policies, procedures, systems, and projects to grow the IT strategy and success measures
- Report on monthly, quarterly, and annual budget (CapX and OpeX) and ensure cost effectiveness
- Provide ongoing team mentorship and career development for direct reports (coaching, training, performance reviews, facilitate trainings, etc.)
- Perform, assist and lead application support, data, and management (PowerApps, Power BI, MS Flow, Dynamics 365 F&O, etc.)