Jr. Account Administrator to support Private Wealth LOB for a large banking client - 45947
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 05, 2023
Job End Date: Jan 05, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125557
Jr. Account Administrator to support Private Wealth LOB for a large banking client - 45947Location: Toronto (primarily remote but option to go in 1 time/week)
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension or FT)
New team to the Bank. This team manages regulatory requirements and support regions across Canada to ensure the regulations are within compliance.
- New account openings
- Administration of client accounts: verification of new Client Account Agreement (CAAs)
- Log address changes and manage address change report (match report with client letters).
- Review log accuracy tool (errors) – tool recorded before CAAs leave for Toronto
- Process client deposits.
- Order office supplies, documentation forms, toner for fax and printer, research material, business cards as well as kitchen supplies through Grand & Toy.
- Entering orders – GIC, municipal bond issues, new issue tickets and updating new issue spreadsheet.
- Archiving documents with Iron Mountain (address changes and trade tickets, etc.)
- Responsible for a full range of administrative duties including: telephone coverage, filing, word processing, correspondence, creation and updating of portfolios, photocopying, faxing.
- Back up Assistant to the Divisional Administrator and Branch Administrator when on vacation.
- Back up for Restricted List (commission claw-back) done monthly.
- <2 yrs experience in an administrative role
- Customer Service experience
- PowerPoint experience
- Banking/Financial Industry experience