Jr. Account Analyst to resolve discrepancies between billed and paid receivables - 2216 & 2220
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: Aug 08, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 30, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122024
Jr. Account Analyst to resolve discrepancies between billed and paid receivables - 2216 & 2220Location: Markham (Hyrbid)
Length: 3 Months
Pay Rate: $19.14
Must Have Skills:
• College Diploma or University Degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Business.
• 2+ years of Insurance Accounts Receivable experience.
• Accounting background.
• Advanced Microsoft office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access skills.
• Provides internal customers with expert advice on Broker premium payment process, efficient processing and recording of premium related cash transactions, and monthly balancing of the cash received to paid receivables and suspense entries.
• Monitors and reports to Front Line Manager, collection results for the assigned group of Brokers, troubleshoots unreconciled accounts and escalates issues and recommends process improvements.
• Records Broker statement and remittance history log, impact of late payment submission on the cash flow, and write off probability.
• Prepares and maintains material premium unpaid balance log, with detailed description of collection activity.