Jr. Account Services Representative to help clients manager their wealth for our global banking client - 47108
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 26, 2023
Job End Date: Feb 29, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130208
Jr. Account Services Representative to help clients manager their wealth for our global banking client - 47108Location: Branch in Richmond Hill (1725 16th Ave)
Length: Feb 29, 2024
• Minimum 6-month experience in financial industry
• 1+ years of experience in financial operations and project work
• Strong communication English skills
Wealth and Personal Banking About the role
To provide operational and administrative support and quality standards. The successful candidate will be completing administrative task in regards to client account opening applications, in addition to outbound and inbound calls as required. Overall nature of work is of low to moderate complexity.
• Exceeds expectations in terms of speed, certainty and efficiency of response.
• Identify and understand basic customer needs in order to complete transactions and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
• Act as second level escalation for handling more complex issues as well as a referral point for signing authority and approvals.
• Maintain superior and courteous service to internal and external contacts.
• Ensure branch or work area is maintained in accordance with HSBC standards.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
• Promotes and contributes to team-based approach in completing tasks and meeting internal and external customer needs.
• Provide guidance to Operations Risk and Administration Associates, Personal Bankers and Premium Bankers.
• Participates in quality, regulatory and compliance training in order to meet performance targets.
• Promotes an environment that supports diversity.
• Demonstrates Group capabilities.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
• Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
• Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.