Jr Accounts Receivable to provide efficient processing with account receivables for our Insurance Client - 2271 &2270
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Dec 01, 2022
Job End Date: May 01, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 124846
Jr Accounts Receivable to provide efficient processing with account receivables for our Insurance Client - 2271Location: Markham (1-2 days in office)
Length: 6 Months
Jr Accounts Receivable to provide efficient processing with account receivables for our Insurance Client
Location: Markham (1-2 days in office)
Length: 6 Months
- 1-2 years of Accounts Receivable Experience
- Accounting Background
- Advanced MS Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access skills)
- College Diploma or University Degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Business.
This role is responsible for providing excellent broker service while reconciling Broker submissions, analyzing Premium and Suspense Activity. They will be required to resolve discrepancies between billed and paid receivables by effectively communicating with internal underwriting business units and escalating issues to Management. The Intermediate Account Analyst will collect broker billed premiums for the assigned group of National Brokers. They will investigate, gather and present solutions to relatively complex customer inquiries and provide prompt and effective Broker Service per department Service Levels.
• Provides internal customers with expert advice on Broker premium payment process, efficient processing and recording of premium related cash transactions, and monthly balancing of the cash received to paid receivables and suspense entries.
• Monitors and reports to Front Line Manager, collection results for the assigned group of Brokers, troubleshoots unreconciled accounts and escalates issues and recommends process improvements.
• Records Broker statement and remittance history log, impact of late payment submission on the cash flow, and write off probability.
• Prepares and maintains material premium unpaid balance log, with detailed description of collection activity.