Jr. Bilingual Customer Service Representative for our Global Banking Client - 47974/48017/48216
Jr. Bilingual Customer Service Representative for our Global Banking Client - 47974
Location: Richmond Hill - 3 days minimum in office (1st month of training in-office 5 days a week is a must)
Shift: Candidate must be flexible to be scheduled between Monday Friday 8am to 8pm.
Length: End of Jan 2024
• Must have at least 1 year in customer service and contact center experience.
• Must have English and one or more of the following French or Mandarin or Cantonese
• Availability to be scheduled between Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm.
• Ability to learn and operate new software and technology.
• Team player, strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Detailed orientated with good time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, handle large volumes, tight turnarounds, multiple deadlines and to work independently.
• Some experience with conflict resolution required.
• Must have completed or be able to pass the CSC (Canadian Securities Course) and the CPH (Conduct and Practices Handbook Course).
• Banking exp, prior call center exp will be a big plus
About the role
To provide operational and administrative support and quality standards to the Personal Financial Services business. Overall nature of work is of low to moderate complexity.
Candidate must be flexible to be scheduled between Monday Friday 8am to 8pm.
• Identify and understand basic customer needs in order to complete transactions and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
• Maintain superior and courteous service to internal and external contacts.
• Ensure work area is maintained in accordance with CLIENTS standards.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
• Promotes and contributes to team-based approach in completing tasks and meeting internal and external customer needs.
• Provide guidance to Operations Risk and Administration Associates, Personal Bankers and Premium Bankers.
• Participates in quality, regulatory and compliance training in order to meet performance targets.
• Promotes an environment that supports diversity.
• Demonstrates Group capabilities.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
• Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
• Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.