Jr Bilingual Scrum Master to facilitate the use of agile processes.- 741
Our valued Financial client is actively seeking a Jr Bilingual Scrum Master to facilitate the use of agile processes.
Initial 12-month contract, working hybrid (2 days onsite/3 days remote) possibility of travelling to St-Hyacinthe once a month.
· Act as Scrum Master for multiple squads.
· Participation in the implementation of agility, including the agile vision of the team and scrum ceremonies.
· Build a trusting and open environment that promotes sharing and problem solving within the team.
· Guide the team and organization on how to use the best Agile practices and help shaping the process to serve the team.
· Work with the Scrum team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support project teams.
· Facilitate communications, improve transparency, and disseminate information.
· Support and educate the Product Owner, especially in managing the product backlog.
· Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by connecting them with the right people in the right places.
· Collaborate with other Scrum Masters.
· 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
· Jira & Confluence
· CSM/PSM or other Scrum Master certification
· Experience with Scrum and Kanban
· Excellent communication skills in English & French
· Miro experience
· Insurance industry experience