Jr. Capital Markets Administrative Assistant to support Client Onboarding Team for large banking client - 47841
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Feb 06, 2023
Job End Date: Feb 06, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 126683
Jr. Capital Markets Administrative Assistant to support Client Onboarding Team for large banking client - 47841Location: Downtown Toronto (hybrid)
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension or FT)
Administrative Assistant to help manage Client Onboarding Team's Group Mailbox, assuring emails are addressed and actioned in a timely fashion. This role requires extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements, Capital Markets product knowledge, and strong investigative skills. The successful candidate will also be able to fill in for Onboarding members who are out of office or experiencing increased volumes. They will be supporting both the Canadian and US Onboarding Teams.
• Review Client Onboarding Group Mailbox, ensuring Team members tag their emails, and pick up requests. Escalate urgent requests to relevant Team member and/or Management.
• Act as floating member of the Onboarding Team to cover for team members with increased volumes, or on vacation.
• Coordinate and facilitate new client requests across Capital Markets; providing a centralized point of contact and data collection for the client as well as the Line of Business and all supporting areas such as Credit, AML/KYC, Legal, Operations, etc.
• Ensure all clients are completely set up to trade from a regulatory standpoint, as well as meet all internal requirements
• Assist both Line of Business and Clients with the regulatory adherence process - (Dodd-Frank, EMIR, FATCA, Cdn Trade Reporting, SDL, etc.)
• Contribute to weekly/monthly client status reporting to all stakeholders
Must Have Skills:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Capital Markets - AML/KYC, Operations, Regulatory, Compliance, Trade Support or Sales role (more focus on regulatory, legal, or compliance experience)
- Familiarity with capital markets products
- Knowledge of trading products or Investment & Corporate Banking across Capital Markets (should have knowledge at minimum for this role of stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.)
- Experience in a role with client interaction