Jr. CRM User Support Analyst to Support Capital Markets Applications for large banking client - 43074
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 12, 2022
Job End Date: Oct 12, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123503
Jr. CRM User Support Analyst to Support Capital Markets Applications for large banking client - 43074Location: Downtown Toronto (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension or FT)
Acts as an intermediary between the user community and the technical community working with IT project teams and the business unit to collect, clarify and translate business requirements for the bank's Capital markets CRM applications, using appropriate tools and models. Meets the information needs of business users by extracting information from the CRMs through ad hoc reporting.
• Direct Support of Users in the Use of CRM Applications
• Responds to requests for assistance in the use of the applications via email or phone
• Accountable for the resolution of issues raised by users. Collaborating with Technology, investigates problems and recommends/implements solutions.
• Completes data work for projects, including data cleanup and maintenance. Develops and maintains data cleansing.
• Maintains status of user requests as part of the CM CRM Support model.
• Works closely with Business & Client Analytics teams to action or fulfill reporting requests
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ yrs in an Application Support/User Support role
- 3+ yrs working with CRM Applications
- Banking/FI experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- SalesForce experience
- Capital Markets data knowledge