Jr. Customer Service Analyst to provide "First in class" service to our Insurance Clients customers/brokers - 2217
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: Aug 01, 2022
Job End Date: Feb 01, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122025
Jr. Customer Service Analyst to provide "First in class" service to our Insurance Clients customers/brokers - 2217Location: Markham (Hybrid)
Length: 6 Months
Pay Rate: $19.56
Must Have Skills:
- 1-2 years experience in a contact center environment.
- Proficiency in word processing, excel and various web-based programs/Windows applications
• Provide ?first in class” service to our customers/brokers by supporting billing telephone inquiries in a professional, timely and courteous manner.
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies in a joint effort with our brokers and underwriters on billing related matters.
• Act as Company Ambassadors in supporting inbound insurance/claims inquiring customers with an accurate and efficient triage to the appropriate team for further assistance.
• Communicate clearly, effectively and empathetically to customers both through telephony and electronic means via email resolving issues and ability to describe various programs/services available to our customers.
• Interpret and identify the customer’s needs and respond appropriately and professionally.
• Obtain relevant information systematically to provide a seamless interaction with our customers when supporting their inquiry.
• Take ownership of customer relations through service and commitment to follow through.