Jr. Customer Service Analyst to provide "First in class" service to our Insurance Clients customers/brokers - 2249
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 11, 2022
Job End Date: Apr 11, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123677
Jr. Customer Service Analyst to provide "First in class" service to our Insurance Clients customers/brokers - 2249Length: 6 Months
Location: Hyrbid (Markham)
This role is transitioning to a hybrid role of on-site and remote work. All training will be completed on site and is approximately 2 weeks in duration.
Pay Rate: $19.56
Must Have Skills:
• 1-2 years experience in a contact center environment.
• Proficiency in word processing, excel and various web-based programs/Windows applications.
Handling a minimum of 70+ calls per day: high achiever will handled 100 calls per day
Nice to Have:
• Provide ?first in class” service to our customers/brokers by supporting billing telephone inquiries in a professional, timely and courteous manner.
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies in a joint effort with our brokers and underwriters on billing related matters.
• Act as Company Ambassadors in supporting inbound insurance/claims inquiring customers with an accurate and efficient triage to the appropriate team for further assistance.
• Communicate clearly, effectively and empathetically to customers both through telephony and electronic means via email resolving issues and ability to describe various programs/services available to our customers.
• Interpret and identify the customer’s needs and respond appropriately and professionally.
• Obtain relevant information systematically to provide a seamless interaction with our customers when supporting their inquiry.
• Take ownership of customer relations through service and commitment to follow through.