Jr. Document Specialist to convert of existing HR process documentation from legacy system to a Microsoft-based solution for an insurance client-4609
Duration: Until end of Dec 2023
The Document Specialist is solely responsible for the conversion of existing HR process documentation from legacy system to a future state process management solution. This role will be critical in meeting key milestones within our transformation initiative. Outcomes from this role will enable Specialists from across Operations, Services and Payroll teams to utilize reliable, standard, and consistent process knowledge to onboard, cross-train and continuously improve the experience for our Employees.
- Prepare and organize legacy process data for transfer
- Convert process content (documentation and maps) from a cloud-based system into our future state Microsoft-based solution.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and quality of process content.
- Maintain a logical, organized, traceable and transparent method of operation to convert process and process related assets (attachments like files, links, videos).
- Analyze process data to estimate, plan and schedule work.
- Recognize and communicate issues and complexities that may arise in process conversion.
Must- Have Skills:
- 2+ years experience of Document management, administration and processes.
- 1 year experience in working with mass data/information.
- Experience with desktop applications like MS Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience authoring, maintaining, or using regulated documentation like Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prior exposure to project management methods: Waterfall, Agile.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms or technology.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- May require flexibility to adjust start/stop times