Jr. Funding Coordinator to support Credit and Lending decisions for clients of large bank x3 - 42173
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 3
Start Date: Sep 19, 2022
Job End Date: Mar 18, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123133
Jr. Funding Coordinator to support Credit and Lending decisions for clients of large bank x3 - 42173Location: Toronto (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension or FT)
Working hours: Rotational shifts between 9am to 8pm, including Saturdays and stat holidays
The Funding Coordinator is accountable for providing processing, monitoring, coordination and follow-up of all lending terms and conditions for Automotive Finance, to ensure funds are advanced in a timely manner. This role is accountable to provide exceptional customer service throughout the fulfillment process by responding to client inquiries and escalating issues as appropriate.
• Provides accurate financial analysis and risk assessment of new and existing customers.
• Develops credit information to make lending decisions on new, renewal and extension loans.
• Assists in negotiations of terms and conditions of all decisions made via phone and e-mail interaction with clients.
Must Have Skills:
- 1-2 yrs experience in a role related to funding, lending, and/or credit
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Banking/Financial Industry experience