Jr. Help Desk Analyst to support on a variety of tasks for our Insurance Client - 2259
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: Nov 28, 2022
Job End Date: Jun 28, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125414
Jr. Help Desk Analyst to support on a variety of tasks for our Insurance Client - 2259Location: Markham (2-3 Days In Office)
Length: 6 Months (High Possibility of extension or conversion)
Must Have Skills:
- 3-4 years of customer service experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in IT Service Desk role.
- Have working knowledge of Windows 10 with at least 2-4 years of experience troubleshooting problems within the operating system.
- 2-4 years of experience working with and troubleshooting O365 products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, One Drive and have familiarity with SharePoint and its functions.
- 3-5 years of experience with Active Directory knowledge including knowledge of accounts look up, object look up and modification, fundamental knowledge of domains and their purpose along with knowledge of security role groups and their purpose. Working knowledge of group policies at fundamental and conceptual level.
Service Desk tasks will include, support for password resets, ticket follow ups, being able to take owner ship of customer interactions with follow ups with the customer, provide a learning experience to customers with the intention of providing the best solutions or work around's where applicable, home networking troubleshooting, web browser troubleshooting, having a working knowledge of web proxies and web certificates, Windows device manager (Headset troubleshooting, usb device troubleshooting), home printer support, Knowledge of Multi-factor authentication and its fundamental purpose & concept.