Int. Internal Communications Manager to create digital channel communication strategies for an insurance client
Position: Int. Internal Communications Manager to create digital channel communication strategies for an insurance client
Location: Hybrid (Markham)
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Description :We are looking for an individual who can drive and deliver engaging communications strategies while providing communications support to the business. We're looking for someone with previous experience in the insurance or financial services industry. A strategic thinker who can communicate across various digital channels and is interested in a truly differentiated experience that empowers you to do meaningful work, grow and learn.
• Crafting coordinated/engaging communications strategies enabling the company to connect to its people compellingly.
• Working cross-functionally to create an effective narrative and build the company story, leveraging communication channels to ensure this narrative is well understood.
• Supporting business strategy and performance communication.
• Playing a pivotal role in supporting the production of the company's Canada's live stream broadcast program – All Access (including use of studio equipment for filming).
• Providing internal counsel and project support for key business leaders, advising on delivering internal communications for various special or business-as-usual projects.
• Partnering with Group Communications ensures best practice sharing and support of global communications initiatives.
• Supporting and championing the Canada's channel strategy, ensuring recommendations are rooted in insight and analytics.
- 5+ yrs as a communications manager crafting communication strategies
- 5+ yrs exp managing and maintaining digital channels
- financial/banking/insurance exp
Nice to haves:
- Poppulo (enterprise communication channel)